Today, the South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD) announced the release of its new DBHydro Insights tool. DBHydro Insights is a map-based application that expands the public's access to water quality and other data used by SFWMD to make water management decisions. The release is part of the District's ongoing efforts to expand transparency, public access and engagement.
DBHydro Insights provides quick access to current levels of major lakes in South Florida as well as flow gauge readings and other data on water control structures, stormwater treatment areas and all other major components of SFWMD's water management and flood control systems. The database also gives access to current and historical data on watersheds and other sites throughout South Florida.
- Easy to find complex sets of data
- Map based interface that allows users to get information about sites, stations or structures without knowing the name of the site or station
- Summary information for watersheds such as inflows, outflows, average rainfall and key hydrologic and water quality current conditions
- Quick way to see charts and current hydrologic/water quality conditions at all structures within a watershed
- Provisional water quality data
- Several filter parameters/criteria are available to quickly narrow down your selection
- Nutrient load data will be available soon (6-8 weeks)
- Single user interface to access information from several data sources that are seamlessly integrated
To sign up for updates on DBHydro Insights, visit our email signup page. Enter your email address and check the “DBHydro Insights” box.
Click here to watch a recap of today's SFWMD Lunch & Learn about DBHydro Insights.