This site's main navigation is the first, light blue row at the top of the screen, which is based on our mission elements. Click on any of the main subject areas and it will take you to that subject's landing page. There, you will see green bars with related subject-matter links below each bar. The green bars are clickable and will take you to a sub-site. The links below the bars will take you to that subject matter's specified site.
The second navigation row at the top of the screen is categorized by audience use. This user row has a black background. Scroll your curser along the text of each user group to see an expanded menu with information specific to each audience.
Can't find what you're looking for? Chances are you will find it under the "Topics" menu in the gray bar in the upper right-hand corner. You can also use the search feature by typing in your key word/s.
At the bottom center of the page, you'll see a "related multimedia" box. Pick a category of content (Video, Audio or Documents), then click on the subject of your choice on the left, then click the transparent arrows to activate the related video.
Are you having problems using some part of this site? Find the latest versions of useful plug-ins or links that will carry your question to someone who can help. Another useful shortcut is the Site Map, which functions as a Table of Contents for this entire site. The link is at the top of this page.
Questions or Comments
If you can't find what you need or are having problems with a specific page or feature on this Web site:
- Copy the specific location or note the subject area where you are having a problem; and
- Go to our "Contact Us" page (link at the top and bottom of this page) and send us an email. We strive to respond to emails within 1-3 working days.
Website Viewing Tools
If the Library, Search or other functions on this Website are not working well for you, you may need to:
- Update your web browser (links below)
- Use a different web browser (links below)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader [PDFs]
- Adobe Flash Player [Animations and Video]
- Windows Media Player [Video and Audio]
- RealPlayer [Video and Audio]
- Silverlight [Video and Audio] For Mac users, Silverlight needs to be installed Click here to download free player -->
The South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD) is committed to making its Web site accessible to the widest possible audience, including individuals with disabilities. SFWMD complies by implementing the regulations of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
For Alternate Access to Web Information
District Web site pages are accessible via screen readers and other accessibility tools with the exception of some older documents, which may not be available in accessible formats.
- If you need an alternative means of access to any information on www.sfwmd.gov, please contact us. Let us know the nature of your accessibility problem, the Web address of the requested information, and your contact information.
- If you need to convert PDF documents, Adobe® offers conversion tools at its Accessibly Resource Center.
Always use the free online Word doc to HTML converter to avoid messy code on your websites!