The South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD) will re-open additional navigational locks tomorrow, Saturday, October 1 at the beginning of operating hours.
Navigational Locks Re-Opening on Saturday, October 1
- Martin County: S-135 Boat Lock, J&S Fish Camp
- Okeechobee County: G-36 Boat Lock, Henry Creek
- Okeechobee County: S-193 Boat Lock, Taylor Creek
- Glades County: S-127 Boat Lock, Buckhead Ridge
- Glades County: S-131 Boat Lock, Lakeport
Navigational Locks Listed Below Remain Closed Until Further Notice
These locks will remain closed until high water conditions in the Kissimmee Chain of Lakes and Kissimmee River recede.
- Okeechobee/Glades County: S-65E, Kissimmee River
- Okeechobee/Highlands County: S-65D Boat Lock
- Osceola/Polk County: S-65A Boat Lock
- Osceola/Polk County: S-65, Lake Kissimmee
- Osceola County: S-61, Cypress Lake and Lake Tohopekaliga
Anglers and boaters may also access local waterways through other public boat ramps. Visit FWC Boat Ramp Finder to find one near you.