Feb. 18, 2020
NAPLES, Fla. - The Big Cypress Basin (BCB) Board, which is part of the South Florida Water Management District (SFWMD), will hold its regular business meeting on Friday, Feb. 21, 2020, starting at 1:30 p.m. at at the Board of Collier Commissioner's Board Room, located at 3299 Tamiami Trail East (Third Floor) in Naples, Florida.
Agenda highlights include presentations on:
- Water quality in Collier County
- Watershed restoration efforts in Collier County
- Restoration and water quality projects in Lake Trafford
The agenda for the meeting is available HERE.
Public participation and engagement is critical to all actions taken by the Big Cypress Basin. The public is encouraged to provide public comment during the meeting, and the meeting will be broadcast live on CollierTV (Channel 97) and webcast live on Collier County's website, colliercountyfl.gov and SFWMD's website sfwmd.gov.
- What: SFWMD Big Cypress Basin Board Meeting Monthly Business Meeting
- Date: Friday, Feb. 21, 2020
- Time: 1:30 p.m.
- Location: Board of Collier Commissioners' Board Room, 3299 Tamiami Trail East, Third Floor, Naples FL, 34112
- Watch online: The meeting can be watched online at sfwmd.gov.