2019 Water Conservation Expo and Vendor Fair
The 2019 Water Conservation Expo and Vendor Fair will be hosted by the South Florida Water Management District and the Florida Section of the American Water Works Association on Friday, March 15, at SFWMD headquarters in West Palm Beach. This year's free event will focus on improving water conservation through outreach and education.
- Learn to incorporate behavioral strategies into their outreach and education programs
- Identify methods to educate their communities on effective water conservation practices
- Hear about outreach techniques to increase water restriction compliance
- Network with other water conservation and industry professionals
- Check out water saving technology and hardware at the Vendor Fair
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) course #05146002, SFWMD Conservation Expo, 0.325 CEUs/3.25 PDHs
If you are interested in attending this year's event either as a participant or a vendor:
- Participants: Register for the 2019 Water Conservation Expo and Vendor Fair
- Vendors: Register to secure your exhibit space at the 2019 Water Conservation Expo and Vendor Fair
To view Expo Agenda CLICK HERE
For more information, contact Robert Wanvestraut at firstname.lastname@example.org or (561) 682-6615.